At Bayamón, Puerto Rico
June 10, 2020
Inmerse in this couple's story, as they prepare to elope...
It's a Wednesday in the month of June and this couple arrives to a Historic place. They don't even imagine all the moments and feelings they're going to share in this day.
With a dried palm ceremony backdrop and sugar canes. Between barrels of rum, ruins and a windmill they profess love for the rest of their lifes...
Such emotive moment when Utopia Events said these beautiful words as she ties a ribbon around the couple's hands.
" That bond or knot that we have just made has a very important purpose, from today... you begin a new chapter, in which you will support and dream together like you never thought before, forming a new family. You will also continue your personal goals, but never alone, as you have found the ideal company for the rest of your lifes".
After Eloping lets dance...
Photography by: Soileh Photography
Ron del Barrilito
hacienda Santa Ana
in Bayamón, P.R.
- Videographer: Joel Enrique Films
- Wedding Platform: WeddingWaysPR
- Florist: Natalia Liriano and Event Design
- Planner: Hitched Affair
- Hair & Makeup: Makeup by Brenelly
- Wedding Dress: Gantier Designs
- Tuxedo: Galeria de Novios Bridal and Special Ocassion Boutique
- Officiant: Utopia Events
- Cake: Azucarte-Sugart
- Stationery: Lili Weds
- Rings: Oro Centro Mayaguez
-Typical Music: Pleneros del Mas Allá
- Jazz: Duo Romanza
- Furniture: Prime Time Events & PArty Rentals, LLC / Napoles Rentals
- Grazing Board: LoveBox.PR
- Neon Sign: The Neon Factory PR